Nov 28, 2014

The INCREDIBLE KD Cloth


The Incredible KD Cloth.
I am thrilled with this product. It is the best streak free, lint free cloth I have ever used.
 Used with water only it is both a green and a leaner way to clean. 
 I  have not bought either paper towel nor window cleaner in a year. 

I am in the business of home care services, I use my cloth a lot.  
I give a final wipe to all shower walls, glass doors and bathroom fixtures 
totally eliminating water stains.
Sinks, taps, and mirrors really do glisten with glee.

Recently I happened to leave home without my KD Cloth in tow.  
My cleaning that day lacked the luster I had come to expect.

I bought myself another three KD Cloths.
I do not want to spend another day without mine. LOL,
No Kidding.
The INCREDIBLE KD Cloth
The Incredible KD Cloth HERE
 
Get yours HERE NOW!      CLEAN GREEN

$8.00 each or 3/$20.00   

 Free Shipping in Canada

 

 Wet, Wring, Wipe.

The Incredible KD Cloth:
  • Cleans & polishes windows, mirrors, windshields, glass - all hard surfaces.
  • Leaves a streak free, spot free & lint free finish using NO chemicals
  • One step process cuts cleaning time in half - verified by professionals! 

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NEVER Streaks Glass, 

Mirrors, or Windows.

Never buy window cleaner or paper towel again!

CLEAN GREEN 

Use ONLY Water:

Windshields, Cars, Chrome, Glass, Acrylic, Vinyl, Computer Screens, Hockey visors, 

Mirrors, TV's, Glasses, Counter Tops, Rims, Tile, Stainless Steel, Microwaves, Oven Faces, Eye Glasses, Windows, Aquariums, Plastic, Fiberglass Removes:

Bugs, Tar, Grease, Fingerprints, Brake Dust, Soap Scum, General Dirt & Dust.

Washing Instructions
Machine wash with detergent.  Air dry only.  No fabric softener.

Guaranteed satisfaction or your money refunded.

Inquire at

Handations@Hotmail.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment